How are you coming to visit us?
The nearest airport is Nagpur, located 100 kms (62 miles) from the lodge. Jharana is connected to Nagpur by Major State Highway 9 up to Umred. After which State Highway connects Umred to Chimur. From Chimur, State Highway 233 will take you to Jharana Jungle Lodge.
Major State Highway 9 connects Nagpur to Umred. From Umred, State Highway will connect to Chimur. From Chimur, State Highway 233 will take you directly to Jharana.
The nearest stations are Warora (51 kms or 32 miles), Chandrapur (90 kms or 56 miles) and Nagpur (100 kms or 62 miles). From Chandrapur, buses and taxis connect to Warora, after which the district road connects to Chimur via Anandvan, Shegaon and Kharsinghi..
2) Which gate is best in Tadoba?
3) How do I get to Tadoba National Park?
4) How many tigers are there in Tadoba National Park?
5)How do I get to Tadoba by train?
6) How can I go to Tadoba from Mumbai?
7) Where is Tadoba National Park situated?
8) How can I go to Tadoba from Hyderabad?
9) How can I go to Tadoba from Bangalore?
10) What is Tadoba famous for?
11) Which zone is best in Tadoba?
12) Is Tadoba open in August?
13) Which is the biggest national park in Maharashtra?