|Rack Rates||Signature Suit||Extra Bed||Children (6 to 17 Yrs)|
Cancellation Policy :
- Safari Bookings are non-refundable
- No cancellation charges apply if a confirmed booking is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival date
- 50% of the total booking amount will be charged if cancelled between 29to 15 days prior to the arrival.
- 100% of the total booking am
|Information for Jungle Safari Booking|
|Morning Jeep Safari||06:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Afternoon Jeep Safari||02:30 PM to 06:00 PM|
|Safaris booked in advance
(120 to 60 days prior booking)
|06:00 AM to 10:00 AM
02:30 PM to 06:00 PM
- Safaris are done in gypsies and each gypsy can carry a maximum of 6 people.
- Safaris are completely controlled by the Maharashtra Government and are subject to government regulations & weather conditions.
- Once the safari is booked it cannot be canceled or refunded or no changes allowed in conformed safari permit.
- Kindly note that limited Jeeps are available as of now.
- Safari timings for the morning are from 6.30 am to 10.30 am and evening timings are from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm. (timings may vary and is decided by the park authorities)
- Every person has to submit his or her id proof for the booking of the safari and it is mandatory to carry the same id during the safari (Passport / Adhaar Card / Pan Card / Driving License / School id)
- Tour Guide or Tour Operator on the safari booking list has to travel in order to be allowed into the park
- Camera charges will be as follows: Cameras up to 250mm lens Rs 200+ Cameras above 250mm lens Rs 250.