Terms & Conditions
We at Jharana Jungle Lodge Resorts wish to make your outing / stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We request you to please follow our rules and regulations mentioned below. We will do our best to remedy problems or concerns you may have. If at any time you feel that something is not right, please feel free to contact the Manager.
Below are the terms and conditions,Please read them carefully and sign the disclaimer after accepting
- Registration: All registered Guests should produce Valid government ID mandatory during Check-In. The person booking and staying should be above 21 years of age , children to be accompanied by an adult at all times in the property . All facilities to be used only between check in and check out timings as per reservations.
- Occupancy : Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only therefore we do not allow any visitors / drivers .
- Children : All children need to be supervised by a parent or guardian, as JharanaJunegle Lodge Resorts is not responsible for any damages , losses , injuries and accidents at all areas of the resort. Children aged 6 to 12 years will be charged at adult rates .
- Request you to please use the lockers if needed, as Jharana Jungle Lodge Resort is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents, or injuries.
- We try to keep our environment as clean as possible. Kindly do your part by throwing all trash in the designated trash bins, including cigarette butts. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- CANCELLATIONS: An advance once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances after 48 hours before check in time . There are no adjustments for late arrivals or early departures.
- Quiet hours will be maintained between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. Because of the open design of the Resort , sound can travel a distance. Please minimise sound since it might disturb other guests and surrounding areas.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- RIGHT CONDUCT: We reserve the right to evict/eject any guest or group of guests should we find them engaging in fights, under the influence of illegal drugs, or generally disrupting the peace at the Resort.
- BREAKAGES / LOST Items: Any breakages / lost items related to the resort caused by guest occupants during their stay will be charged to their personal accountability and will be settled in full upon check-out. The amount to be charged is based on the price acquisition of such item(s) or the actual quote.
- LIABILITY: The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss of property including theft, fire, flood, wind, or any act of God that may occur within the Resort.
- Swimming costume compulsory. Nylon / polyester materials acceptable.
- Storing of Hazardous goods in the room or resort property is strictly prohibited.
- Outdoors are monitored/recorded by CCTV cameras for security reasons.
- ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: Jharana Jungle Lodge Resort will not permit illegal activity anywhere on the property, management and staff will assist the police in every possible way (including testifying) to convict anyone performing illegal acts or engaging in illegal activity within the premises.
- Photographs shot by our in-house photographer in the public areas, customers reviews may be shared on social media or website.
- If allergic to any kind of food or drink,please check with the managers before consumption if doubtful.
Have A Safe and Healthy Day.